MVNOs World Congress
21-24 May 2019, Amsterdam
MVNOs World Congress is the largest conference for the players in the MVNOs industry. It is your opportunity to learn from over 130 MVNO experts and network with over 800 senior delegates over 4 days.
Michael Dargue will lead a panel discussing disruptive MVNO business models. > View the agenda and register here
Follow the conference on Twitter with #MVNOSWorld @MVNOsSeries
PANEL – DEBATE: Service simplicity vs diversity
23 May, 11:45am – MVNO Disruptors
- Focusing on making your offerings better or continuing to offer more?
- Restricting the number of services for the right target audience
- The fear of missed opportunities – can you afford not to offer a certain service?
- How does the consolidation of services enable MVNOs to provide better B2B and B2B2C plans?
Moderator: Michael Dargue, Vice President, Cartesian
- Eugen Comendant, Marketing Director, FRiENDi Mobile, Oman
- Miran Meza, CEO, MEGA M, Slovenia
- German Archila, Director of Projects, Comunicamos Mas, Colombia
Cartesian’s Managed Assurance for MVNOs
Cartesian’s Business Assurance platform for MVNOs is a comprehensive, cost effective and fully managed service that supports cost and revenue assurance teams.
Meet with Roger Peden, Director of Managed Solutions, to discuss how we can use our award-winning technology to help you monitor and improve your business operations. > Contact us to set up a meeting
Over the last three decades, Cartesian has worked on over 40 MVNO-related projects throughout the US, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
With over 25 years providing consulting and managed services in the communications sector, at Cartesian, we help our clients more effectively compete and manage operations by addressing their specific challenges and rapidly delivering transparent and actionable insights.