6-7 November, London
Gather with your industry colleagues to learn about and discuss the most pressing issues facing the European MVNO marketing. Topics include eSIM technology and provisioning, and the virtualization and digitalization of products and services.
Michael Dargue delivers the Keynote and chairs Day One of the event, leading with a discussion on the impact of the EU roaming regulation “Roam Like At Home”.
KEYNOTE PANEL: Offsetting the RLAH’s impact
Day 1: 6th November, 09:00-09:35
- Hedging the risks of RLAH
- What increase in traffic have you observed if any?
- Is the growth of usage compensating for the lost roaming revenue or is it also a cost for you?
- To what extent the operators operating in the markets with low domestic prices need to modify their business models? Are they the most vulnerable?
- What measures have you found most effective to protect yourself from the impact of RLAH?
Moderator: Michael Dargue – Principal, Cartesian
Chris Tooley – CEO, Lycamobile Group
Innocenzo Genna – Coop Voce & Vice President, MVNO Europe & Coop
Joerg Henkel – Senior Expert Wholesale Business Development Manager, Deutsche Telekom