Cartesian is a Gold Sponsor for MESA Europe’s European Content Protection Summit.
The one-day event brings together representatives from across the content community to share their views and updates on the current security issues facing the industry.
MESA Europe’s Fourth Annual European Content Protection Summit
15 November 2017, London
Now in its fourth year, the MESA Europe Content Protection Summit will once again be focused on providing updates on the current security issues that the industry is facing and the up to date measures that can be taken to minimise the risks.
During this full-day conference, informed speakers and panellists from across the content community, together with their distribution and workflow partners, will share their views, experiences and details of the solutions adopted in the battle to protect against content and data theft. Legal and security specialists will also contribute to the discussion.
Brian Paxton, Head of Security and Video Consulting, will deliver the keynote presentation “What Lies Behind the Security Threats We Face?” And later in the day, James Clark, VP Security Sales, will also moderate the panel discussion on “Sports Piracy”.
Other Topics to be addressed at the Content Protection Summit will include:
- Understanding the Security Threats – The Myths and Realities
- Protecting Live Sports Content – Is the Battle Being Won?
- Why is Blockchain a Factor?
- Building and Maintaining a Security Aware Company Ethos
- Ransomware is Now the Biggest Threat – Do we Have to Pay the Price?
- Security Technology Update – Staying Ahead of the Game
- The Challenge of Protecting Rights
- Preparing for GDPR
- Identifying Workflow Vulnerabilities and Plugging the Gaps
- Where are we with Watermarking?
- Security in 4K Workflows
- Cloud Security – Do Concerns Remain?
- Responding to the Changing Market and Distribution Environment
- Tackling Consumer Piracy