Join us at the wholesale carrier and operator event of the year! Massimo Fatato and Michael Dargue will host panel discussions on network automation and data driven technologies.
Carriers World 2018
11-12 September, London
Carriers World is the annual go-to event for wholesale carriers and operators.
Massimo Fatato will host a panel discussion on Day 1 on network automation featuring SDN and NFV. Alongside this panel, Michael Dargue will lead a discussion on the impact of data driven technologies on the carrier. Read more about these panel sessions below.
PANEL: Building new networks with SDN and NFV
Day 1: 11th September, 14:00 – 14:50
– Delivering the agility and flexibility that will stimulate new business models
– New services and service provision in a virtualised network
– Interworking in an SDN world
– How will automation impact the traditional carrier business model?
Claudio Scola, Director, Head of Product Management – EMEA, CenturyLink
Marcus Hacke, Managing Director, ngena
Fran Heeran, Group Head of Cloud & Automation, Vodafone
Winston Carrera, CTO, Future Networks, BT Global Services
James Hickman, CTO, Virtual1
Moderator: Massimo Fatato, Managing Partner, Next Gen Networks, Cartesian
PANEL: How are data driven technologies reshaping the carrier?
Day 1 – 11th September, 14:00 – 14:50
– Emerging data products and services inc. BDaaS
– Challenges and opportunities emerging from data hungry products and services
– The IoT and the carrier
– Data business models
– Exploring the impact on the capacity business
Eric Gillenwater, VP & Business Head – US & Europe, Airtel
Alexander Freese, Head of Wholesale, Altice Portugal
Mark Weait, VP Europe, Tata Communications
Dave Crowley, Chief Technical Advisor, Microsoft
Moderator: Michael Dargue, Principal, CartesianAdd to calendar