Jaume Fornos will moderate a panel that discusses the evolution of sales, marketing and retail during the ‘New Commercial Models’ track at this year’s Total Telecom Congress.
Total Telecom Congress 2019
29-30 October 2019, London
Total Telecom Congress 2019 aims to help the industry tackle 8 key issues: network transformation, data-driven technologies, 5G, customer, corporate strategy, IoT, new commercial models, and content. Cartesian Principal Jaume Fornos will moderate a panel that discusses the evolution of sales, marketing, and retail.
PANEL – How should telcos evolve sales, marketing, and retail to drive revenues?
29 October, 11:55 – 12.30 – New Commercial Models track
- Evolving sales and marketing strategies in the new economy
- Delivering new experiences to your customers
- New go-to-market strategies
- Leveraging the telco’s unique position in the home
Moderator: Jaume Fornos, Principal Consultant, Strategy, Cartesian
- Thomas Rockmann, VP Consumer IoT & Co-Lead DT Smart Home Project, Deutsche Telekom
- AG Chris Tooley, CEO, Lycamobile
- Scott McArthur, Chief Revenue Officer, Staftlo