Total Telecom Congress 2018
30-31 October, London
The Total Telecom Congress brings together leading executives from across the communication industry to explore how telcos must evolve to stay relevant in the digital economy.
Join us there to learn about and discuss the current thinking and strategies around network architectures, digital transformation, data and CRM revolution and more.
Follow @totaltelecom #TTCongress for news of the event.
PANEL: Transforming networks: Changing architectures for the digital telco
Day 1 – Network Transformation track at 11:25am
Moderator: Massimo Fatato, Managing Partner
- Building the self-optimising network
- Can telcos deliver all IP networks?
- The role of SDN and NFV
- How will new networks deliver operational and service opportunities?
- Cloud BSS/OSS
- The role of open source
Panellists: Fran Heeran, Group Head of Cloud & Automation, Vodafone; Haithem M Alfaraj, SVP, Technology and Operation, STC
Massimo Fatato will also be chairing the Network Transformation track on Day 1
PANEL: Beyond technology: How should telcos evolve corporate strategy and structure to enable digital transformation?
Day 1 – Corporate Transformation track at 11:25am
Moderator: Michael Dargue, Principal, Strategy
- The growing role of the Chief Digital Officer
- Softwarising the workforce
- Digital investment strategies
- New operating models
- Learning from established DSPs
- Automation of internal processes
Panellists: Christian Rotter, Chief Transformation Officer, Cable and Wireless; Yannis Konstantinidis, Chief Strategy, Transformation & Wholesale Officer, OTE Group; James Halberstadt, MD, Europe, CITIC Telecom International CPC
Michael Dargue will also be chairing the Corporate Transformation track on Day 1
PANEL: Exploiting data to revolutionise CRM, CEM and CLV
Moderator: Jaume Fornos, Manager, Strategy
Day 1 – Customer: CRM & CEM track, at 14:30
- Utilising the telcos unique set of data to optimise the customer experience
- Real-time management of the customer experience
- New products and services
Panellists: Kirill Dimitriev, VP, Sales and Customer Service, MTS; Roger Kirby, Co-Creator Customer Experience, Swisscom; Vishal Patel, Head of Customer Experience EMEA, CenturyLink