How are CDNs changing the structure of the subsea cable industry? Find out during the panel discussion led by Vito Morawetz on Day 1.
Submarine Networks EMEA
12-13 February 2019, London
Join us at EMEA’s leading annual submarine communications gathering. Learn more about the symbiotic relationship between the data centre and subsea cable industries during a panel discussion moderated by Vito Morawetz.
PANEL: The evolving role of the data centre
Day 1: 12 February, 15:20 – Track 1 (Commercial)
- The symbiotic relationship beween the data centre and subsea cable industries
- How CDNs are changing the structure of the subsea cable industry
- The impact of connecting DCs on cable route planning
- Can we expect to see investment from DCs in new cables?
- The financial implications of landing cables directly in DCs
- Is it possible to repeat the Marseille model in other regions?
Vito Morawetz, Vice President, Access and Interconnect Practice, Cartesian
Mike Hollands, Director, Market Development and Strategy, Interxion
Carlos Casado, Head of Business Development EMEA, Telxius Cable
David Eurin, Chief Strategy Officer, Liquid Telecom
Keith Shaw, Vice President Business Development EMEA, EQUINIX
Follow #SubNetsEMEAAdd to calendar