Sam is Managing Director for Cartesian’s global Strategy & Analytics practice, with responsibilities for client development and engagement oversight.
He brings over ten years of experience advising clients on a broad range of strategic initiatives. He has worked with clients on topics including corporate strategy, product strategy, growth strategy, market analysis, data analysis and visualization, and predictive analytics.
Sam’s project expertise includes:
- Growth opportunity identification and execution
- Sales & Marketing strategy including realizing ROI through data driven test and learn programs
- Customer data analytics and customer lifecycle management programs
- Market strategy development and assessment
- Video and content-delivery business models
- Network investment strategy and cost modelling
- Regulatory policy assessment and development
Sam received his MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management and his Bachelor of Science degree with Honors from the Boston University School of Management.
Contact Sam via the email below or at +1 617 999-1121