We offer trusted independent security auditing services to broadcasters, OTT providers, and content owners worldwide. We are employed and recommended by the major Hollywood studios and Cartesian is one of a select few companies worldwide trusted by them to carry out security audits. Through our Farncombe Security Audit™, we audit against rigorous studio standards, including the MovieLabs Enhanced Content Protection (ECP) specification for Ultra HD and 4K content.
How it works
Upon completion of a Farncombe Security Audit™, businesses may choose to display the Farncombe Security Audit Mark on their website and publicity materials. Displaying a Farncombe Security Audit Mark indicates that a Farncombe Security Audit report is available from the auditee upon request.
FAQs about the Farncombe Security Audit™
What it means
- A specific product or technology of the business displaying the Farncombe Security Audit Mark has been audited by Cartesian
- An audit report can be provided by the auditee
- The audit results were accurate at the time at which the audit was carried out
What it does not mean
- The product audited is ‘certified’, ‘approved’ or in any way endorsed by Cartesian
- The product audited is ‘certified’, ‘approved’ or in any way endorsed by a studio, content owner or content licensor
- The product audited met Cartesian’s audit criteria
Who can display the Mark
A business may display the Farncombe Security Audit Mark if they meet all of the following criteria:
- A Farncombe Security Audit has been carried out on a specific product
- The audit occurred within the last 3 years
- The auditee has agreed to the terms set out in the Farncombe Security Audit trademark license
Who cannot display the Mark
A business may not display the Farncombe Security Audit Mark if they fail to meet any of the criteria listed above.
> Contact us about your auditing needs
Our content security services support business worldwide seeking to establish a secure environment for content distribution. We have built our content security expertise through over 25 years of work with leading broadcasters around the world and the Hollywood studios. From training to implementation, review and audit, to monitoring of systems and services, we offer a complete solution for content owners, Pay TV operators and security technology providers.
Companies who have completed the audit
These companies have agreed to have their audit logo appear here. If you are looking for a company that does not appear on this page, please contact us to check.