Farncombe Security Audit® Mark
Companies who have recently completed the Farncombe Security Audit®
Upon completion of a Farncombe Security Audit®, businesses may choose to display the Farncombe Security Audit Mark on their website and publicity materials. Displaying a Farncombe Security Audit Mark indicates that a Farncombe Security Audit report is available from the auditee upon request.
These companies have agreed to have their audit mark appear here. Audit marks have a validity of three years; only marks from the last three years are published on this page. If you are looking for a product or company that does not appear on this page, please contact us to check.
About the Farncombe Security Audit® Mark
What it means
- A specific product or technology of the business displaying the Farncombe Security Audit Mark has been audited by Cartesian
- An audit report can be provided by the auditee
- The audit results were accurate at the time at which the audit was carried out
What it does not mean
- The product audited is ‘certified’, ‘approved’ or in any way endorsed by Cartesian
- The product audited is ‘certified’, ‘approved’ or in any way endorsed by a studio, content owner or content licensor
- The product audited met Cartesian’s audit criteria
Who can display the Mark
A business may display the Farncombe Security Audit Mark if they meet all of the following criteria:
- A Farncombe Security Audit has been carried out on a specific product
- The audit occurred within the last 3 years
- The auditee has agreed to the terms set out in the Farncombe Security Audit trademark license
Who cannot display the Mark
A business may not display the Farncombe Security Audit Mark if they fail to meet any of the criteria listed above.
Get in touch
Need security support or advice?