Project Rollout is a virtual event that focuses on the delivery of gigabit-capable broadband in the UK. Join us in discussions on the rollout of gigabit-capable broadband networks and investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure.
17-18 March 2021
A virtual event by Total Telecom, brought to you by the team behind Connected Britain
17 March, 09:00 GMT
Gigabit UK: Progress report on the rollout of ‘gigabit capable’ broadband networks
A panel discussion exploring the UK’s progress in deploying gigabit capable networks in line with the Government’s 2025 ambition.
- Jeanie York, CTIO, Virgin Media
- Vito Morawetz, Vice President, Cartesian
- Aurelie Canales, MD Hyperzones, Hyperoptic
- Richard Thorpe, Chief Delivery Officer, City Fibre
- Catherine Colloms, MD Corporate Affairs, Openreach
18 March, 15:50 GMT
How is the investment environment for UK digital infrastructure evolving?
The investment environment for UK digital infrastructure remains incredibly dynamic with new investors emerging regularly. This panel will explore how the space is evolving.
- Simon Holden, Group Chief Operating Officer, City Fibre
- Michael Dargue, Vice President, Cartesian