Gigabit Access 2019
2-3 April 2019, Cologne
The 5th annual Gigabit Access conference aims to help operators to understand how to develop their networks with emerging and disruptive technologies, and deliver the right technology mix for your situation.
This year will see the conference incorporate a co-located event, Networks 4.0, which will focus on technologies including NFV, SDN and AI and how they are reshaping our understanding alongside Gigabit Access, which will continue to explore key next generation access technologies including GPON, 5G FWA and DOCSIS 3.1.
It provides the industry with a platform to come together, explore opportunities, meet potential partners and learn from global best practice.
PANEL: Revolutionising your business services with SD-WAN
2 April, 15:00 – Networks 4.0
Moderator: Massimo Fatato, Managing Partner, Cartesian
- Waseem Akhtar, Director, Future Networks and Hybrid Cloud, BT
- Fouaz Bouguerra, Senior Manager, Virtualized Networks Services, Tata Communications Limited
- Oyovwe Okorodudu, AVP EMEA, International Business, HGC Global Communications
- Lars Schutt, Head of Partner Management, ngena
PANEL: Innovative business models for FTTH and FTTx rollouts
2 April, 15:20 – Gigabit Access 1
Moderator: Jaume Fornos, Principal Consultant, Cartesian
- Nicolas Parmentier, Domain Manager Fixed Access, Network, Proximus
- Clayton Nash, Head of Products, CityFibre
- David Cullen, Director – Regulation and Policy, ITS Technology Group Ltd.
- Charis Themistou, Head Access Network Design Section – Nicosia, Cyta