Vito Morawetz hosts a panel on next generation connectivity that will include discussion on strategies for fibre & 5G networks, private-public partnerships, and unlocking the socioeconomic benefits.
10 December 2020 – Virtual: Live from wherever you are
From the team behind Connected Germany and the award-winning Connected Britain, this virtual event will be broadcast live across the world, featuring presentations and panel debates from leading CSPs and connectivity partners across Italy. There will be interactivity, Q&A sessions, and live virtual roundtables.
10th December, 11:50-12:50 CET
NEXT GENERATION CONNECTIVITY AS THE KEY TO ECONOMIC SUCCESS
- Strategies for building next generation fibre & 5G networks
- Private-public partnerships that are enabling roll-out
- Unlocking the socioeconomic benefits of enhanced connectivity
- What are the benefits for industry verticals? E.g Smart cities, Industry 4.0, etc
- Maurizio Dècina, Professor Emeritus, Politecnico di Milano
- Giuseppina Di Foggia, CEO & Vice President, Nokia
Moderator: Vito Morawetz, Vice President, CartesianAdd to calendar