How is the shift to cloud increasing complexity in enterprise service offerings? What is the impact of the changing enterprise landscape on CDNs? Vito Morawetz and Michael Dargue lead these panel discussions at Carriers World 2019.
Carriers World 2019
11-12 September 2019, London
Join us and over 500 of your peers to discuss and showcase the products and solutions for wholesale’s digital future at Carriers World 2019.
Vito Morawetz and Michael Dargue will each moderate panel discussions for the event’s new Cloud & Enterprise ICT track. Read below for more information on these sessions.
PANEL – Catering to the evolving enterprise customer
11 September (DAY 1), 15:20 – Cloud & Enterprise ICT
- Understanding how the shift to cloud is increasing complexity in service offerings
- How is UCaaS transforming enterprise communications?
- Developing flexible, seamless and integrated service offerings
- Reacting to the evolving enterprise customer
Moderator: Vito Morawetz, Vice President – Access & Interconnect, Cartesian
- David Blackburn, CTO, G3 Comms
- Martin Male, Head of EMEA Portfolio Project Services, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Mark Greatorex, VP EMEA, Fuze
PANEL – Content Distribution Networks (CDNs)
12 September (DAY 2), 14:20 – Cloud & Enterprise ICT
- The impact of the changing enterprise landscape on CDNs
- Responding to changes in demand with new services
- How CDNs are facilitating the development of new value-added services
Moderator: Michael Dargue, Vice President – Strategy, Cartesian
- Francois Collobert, Sales Director, CDN and Vyvx Solutions EMEA, CenturyLink
- Steve Miller-Jones, Vice President Product Strategy, Limelight Networks
Follow Carriers World 2019 on Twitter and LinkedIn #CarriersWorldAdd to calendar