Cartesian offers a suite of security consulting services including product roadmap advice, secure system and device implementation support, security governance and Security as a Service. We help content providers, service providers, and everyone in between efficiently and securely manage their video platform.
Content security by digital video experts
We understand broadcast and video distribution technology and what it takes to design, develop, deploy and operate a content distribution platform. We work with leading global content owners, broadcasters, and platform operators, giving our clients a broad perspective on security.
Content Security Consulting Themes
Cartesian has worked in the TV industry for 25 years and can support you on a wide range of projects related to content security and technologies. Recent content consulting themes include:
We advise on security governance, including:
- Process review and development
- Organizational structure and roles and responsibilities
- Fraud management, business process, and revenue accounting reviews
- Content provider and studio requirements compliance and accountability
- Contract and implementation support
- Security breach management
- Security Operations Group (SOG) support
- Program management
Product Roadmap Support
We support security vendors and platform operators requiring product roadmap support by making use of Cartesian’s extensive content security experience and thought leadership.
Secure System and Device Implementation Support
We provide expert support to platform operators and device manufacturers for the implementation of secure systems and devices. Cartesian services include:
- Security requirements definition
- Technology selection
- RFP and procurement support
- Architecture and design reviews
- DRM or Conditional Access system integration
- Personalization and configuration of increasingly complex SoCs
- Test and validation
- Change impact assessment and mitigation
- Preparation for data center audit (e.g. MPAA)
We have a flexible approach to working with our clients. Our client engagements typically fall under two models:
- Security Project Support: We offer project support for your teams in order to address all aspects required for secure operation and content distribution.
- Security as a Service: The content business is becoming increasingly complex. It can be challenging to internally maintain the skill set necessary to perform the wide range of tasks required to run a secure platform, and there may not be the budget available to support a suitably qualified team. Our Security as a Service provides you with the range of expertise you need when you need it.
Our content security services support business worldwide seeking to establish a secure environment for content distribution. We have built our content security expertise through over 25 years of work with leading broadcasters around the world and the Hollywood studios. From training to implementation, review and audit, to monitoring of systems and services, we offer a complete solution for content owners, Pay TV operators and security technology providers.