Sam is a Vice President in Cartesian’s Boston office, with responsibilities for client development and engagement management.
He brings nearly ten years of experience advising clients on a broad range of strategic initiatives. He has worked with clients on topics including corporate strategy, product strategy, growth strategy, market analysis, data analysis and visualization, and predictive analytics.
Sam’s project expertise includes:
- Customer data analytics and customer lifecycle management programs
- Market strategy development and assessment
- Growth opportunity identification and operationalization
- Big data and analytics management
- Video and content-delivery business models
- Network investment strategy and cost modelling
- Regulatory policy assessment and development
Sam received his MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management and his Bachelor of Science degree with Honors from the Boston University School of Management.
Via phone: +1 617 999-1121