Data Analyst Position Opening in London
Cartesian is an international, leading consultancy providing strategy and operational advisory services to global leaders in the communications, digital media, and technology industries.
At Cartesian we combine strategic thinking with commercial and analytical skillsets to support clients in building strategies for growth and transformation. We have a combined team of c.30 consultants across our London and Boston offices, serving a range of international clients.
Successful candidates will enjoy:
- Joining a bright dynamic team, based in central London
- In-depth industry focus; working alongside industry experts
- Exposure to a wide range of project types (strategy, analytics, regulatory)
- Good work-life balance
- Trust-based working – we assess our people based on their outputs
- Mentoring from senior members of the Strategy team supporting your professional development
- Regular structured feedback and review sessions to ensure our people get the opportunities or training they need for fast progression
- Training – the necessary support for our team to develop the suite of skills required of our consultants, ranging from technical to soft client facing skills
- The opportunity to develop valuable programming skills (e.g. SQL, Python, and Bash)
- Team-based culture with regular social events
Data Analyst Job Description:
Successful candidates will join a diverse team of bright and motivated individuals who work on challenging and rewarding projects within the telecoms, media and technology (TMT) industry.
Data analysts work alongside our consultants and other analysts in the strategy consulting team supporting client project delivery. This is a multi-faceted role that includes conducting primary and secondary research, performing rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis, and creating presentations that drive our recommendations to our clients.
We support our new joiners with an in-depth training course to introduce the tools and quantitative and qualitative skills that analysts use. This is further supported by in-project support from senior members of the team and a 5-day training allowance.
- Minimum of 2:1 or equivalent from a quantitative degree discipline (graduated or expecting to graduate)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience or strong interest in conducting data analysis and/or visualisation (in Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Power BI or similar) is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in the UK, which should be indicated on the CV
Applications must include:
- Cover Letter – Please ensure that your cover letter illustrates your interest in Cartesian and the TMT industry.
If you would like to apply, please send your application using the form below, and attach a single PDF that includes both documents.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2022
Cartesian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.