Business Analyst (Remote) – Telecom Digital Transformation
- Locate, gather, and analyze source documentation such as solution architecture, capability roadmaps, program plans, financial policies, risks, current control frameworks
- Work with multiple technical and business stakeholders to collect, define, clarify, refine, and document business requirements
- Analyze design documents, participate in design sessions to provide input on whether technical solutions will meet business requirements
- Develop and document acceptance test cases
- Support acceptance testing by collaborating with architects, developers, and testers to arrive at appropriate solutions to address issues
- Work with multiple technical and business stakeholders to collect, define, clarify, refine, and document business process flows and system data flows to show controlled operations and areas of risk
- Where needed, identify potential alternatives to meet business needs and pros / cons of each; present them to stakeholders, and facilitate discussion to arrive at selection
- Requirements definition
- Business process modeling
- Ability to define and document solutions for new or improved system functionality
- Experience with Agile methodology and deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Background in the Telecommunications industry
- Technical background
- Experience with Agile tools for managing requirements
- Experience with Finance or Accounting
Interested in the Position?
Duration: 1 year, with possibility of extension
FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW TO SEND US YOUR RESPONSES TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What was the largest/most complex IT project that was implemented where you were the key business analyst? What made it complex?
- Briefly describe the most complex/challenging process flow you had to define and document. What made it complex and what tool (s) did you use?
- If you worked in an Agile environment, what was your role?