Analytics Organization Program Manager (Contract)
About the Job
Job Type: Contract (12 Months)
The position is a 12-month contractor role active through 2024. Our engagements focus on driving value and growth within the communications, media, and technology sectors. Cartesian’s Strategy & Analytics practice has a 30+ year track record helping companies and investors develop and implement market-leading strategies to solve crucial business challenges.
We take a data/technology-focused approach to help our clients develop business strategies, evaluate market opportunities, assess and improve performance, and drive customer/revenue growth. Our work spans many functional areas including sales/marketing, product, customer experience, operations, network planning, and security. As a boutique consulting practice, we use our subject matter expertise, data-driven methodologies, and creative problem-solving skills to rapidly drive meaningful, measurable results.
We have an immediate need for a Program Manager (Contract) in Boston. We are looking for individuals with a strong educational background and 7+ years of program management experience to support our continued growth and expanding client base.
As the Program Manager for the engagement, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our initiatives. Your primary responsibilities will include maintaining prioritized roadmaps, overseeing project timelines, managing resources/budgets, and ensuring alignment with business objectives. This role demands a proactive, organized, and strategic individual who can effectively facilitate stakeholder discussions, gather detailed requirements, and own communication channels with both teams and individuals.
What We’re Looking For
You’re a great fit if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant program management experience, preferably in data insights and analytics
- Experience with managing programs with high senior stakeholder visibility, including senior leadership, business unit leaders, and key decision-makers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Excellent leadership and strategic thinking skills, ability to focus on the big picture while managing project interdependencies and navigating organizational change
- Ability to effectively manage and mitigate program risk, resolve conflicting priorities, and adapt to evolving business needs
- Experience providing regular updates to senior management and stakeholders, including progress reports, key milestones, challenges, and risks
- Familiarity with data migrations and/or analytics, data insights, and reporting, preferably focused on product and/or customer experience
- A strong interest in the communications, media, and technology sectors
Additionally, experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Familiarity with networking technology and/or communications industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), or other relevant certifications
Travel: 5-10% per month
Location: Boston, MA
Interested in the Position?
Please use the form below to send us your resume as a PDF.