Analytics Lead Opening in London
Cartesian is a specialist consulting firm that helps communications and digital media firms to identify opportunities, bring new products to market, and deliver outstanding customer experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a highly regarded consulting firm. As a member of the Strategy & Analytics leadership team, you will direct our data analysts in client engagements, drive new business, and shape the future direction of analytics within Cartesian.
As the Head of our UK Analytics Practice, you will:
- Lead consulting teams in diverse client engagements
- Manage client relationships and drive business development, both independently and in collaboration with your peers
- Shape the future direction of Cartesian’s analytics capabilities and drive continuous improvement across the firm in methodologies, tooling, and skills
- Act as a role model for junior staff, coaching and supporting their personal and professional development
- Share our corporate values and take an active role in initiatives to further enhance Cartesian as a supplier and employer of choice
We expect the successful candidate to have 10 or more years of experience across consultancy and/or industry, in addition to the following attributes:
- Experience in leading analytics projects teams
- Consulting experience in an engagement management capacity, managing outputs and client expectations
- Track record of developing existing client relationships and opening up new ones
- Expertise in relational databases, big data technologies, statistical analysis, geospatial modelling, machine learning, data pipeline development, and data visualization
- Strong storytelling ability, able to craft clear and compelling narratives and recommendations that effectively communicate findings to multiple audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to navigate complex stakeholder environments
Desirable experience includes the application of data analytics methods to solve business problems in one or more of the following fields:
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Experience
- Network Performance
- Network Planning
What makes us so special?
In addition to the salary, bonus, and benefits that you would expect for this position, you’ll find many things that make Cartesian a great place to work:
- We have a bright dynamic team with a passion for problem solving
- We work in a truly collegial environment that is open, friendly, and non-hierarchical
- We trust in each other, with an emphasis on outputs, not facetime
- We put the well-being of our employees first, ensuring everyone maintains a healthy work/life balance without the punishing hours of other consultancies
- Our team culture is built on strong collaboration, genuine support, and frequent team social events
Applications must include:
- Cover Letter – Please ensure that your cover letter illustrates your interest in Cartesian and the TMT industry.
If you would like to apply, please send your application using the form below, and attach a single PDF that includes both documents.
Cartesian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.